EGLOBE guarantees the protection of all personal data provided by the User and in compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13 Protection of Personal Data, in the RD 1720/2007 December 21 and remaining applicable regulations, informs you that:
- a) All personal data provided to the EGLOBE will be treated in accordance with Law 15/1999 of December 13 Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, and will be incorporated into the WEB USERS file, created and maintained under the responsibility of EGLOBE, which has been duly registered with the Spanish data Protection Agency.
- b) The data are collected for the following purposes: general administration of the web, maintenance, development, control and resolution of queries or complaints of customers and users, processing of orders or quotations requested information on offers and new products, management quotations requested by customers through the web page.
- c) In all these cases, the data provided is strictly necessary for the performance of the service, and consequently EGLOBE is committed to protecting the confidential information to which it has access.
- d) Whenever the user does not expressly object, during and after the business relationship or request for information sent through our contact forms, we will: send information and commercial communications through any channel, including electronic, on products and services offered by EGLOBE.
- e) EGLOBE not use in any case the personal data that you make available for purposes other than those referred to in this policy.
- f) The User certifies that are older than 14 years and therefore has the necessary legal capacity to provide consent regarding the processing of personal data and all in accordance with the provisions of this Policy Privacy.
- g) The User may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data and the right to withdraw consent for any of the purposes mentioned above, sending EGLOBE duly signed letter to our postal address or electronics, where clearly stating contact details, which must be accompanied by photocopy of DNI / NIF or document proving their identity.
The data controller in accordance with the LO 3/2018 and the RGPDUE 2016/679 informs you that the data provided or to be provided are treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding processing activity in our Register of Activities that you can consult and will be kept as long as the relationship is maintained or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations and will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we at EGLOBE INTERMODAL SA are processing your personal data, therefore, you have the right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary, by writing to RONDA SANT PERE 17 BARCELONA CP. 08010 o al e-mail: email@example.com
In application of the new regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, we inform you that the personal data we collect from customers, users, suppliers and contacts, we do so through our commercial relationship that unites us and also from our site Web.
These data are included in specific databases or automated files for each case and are registered in our Activity Register according to the type of users and the services that we provide or provide to them.
For what purpose do we collect your personal data?
The collection and automated or manual processing of personal data is for the purpose of maintaining the commercial relationship and the performance of information tasks, and other activities of the commercial relationship that unites us.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The personal data that is part of our database is processed in order to manage the information provided to us by interested persons in order to provide the service for which they contract us or we contract and manage the requests sent through any means, including commercial, promotional, or advertising electronic communications.
We adopt the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights and in Regulation (EU) 2016/ 679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and their free movement.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, except as required by law. As treatment managers, we have hired different service providers, having committed to compliance with the regulatory provisions, applicable to data protection, at the time of hiring.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or its deletion is not requested or the consent is not revoked and during the period for which legal responsibilities could arise for the services provided.
The personal data that are part of our database and have a contractual relationship will be kept for a maximum of five (5) years from the last invoice issued. In some cases they can revoke consent at any time.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
In the current contractual relationship or that binds us, the legal basis for the processing of your data is that stated and required by Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights and in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and their free circulation.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether and how their personal data is processed.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
Likewise, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data.
We also inform you that we can stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
And we inform you that you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition and limitation of treatment according to the conditions and limits provided for in current legislation, by contacting us in writing, or by email. In any case, you must provide a copy of your ID, passport or equivalent document. If you consider it appropriate, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (agpd.es).
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process comes from the requests of the interested parties.
The categories of data that are processed, depending on the category of users and contacts, in a general way and not in particular, can be:
▪ Typed Data: Personal characteristics, employment details, or commercial / economic / financial information
▪ Identification data: Name and surname, address, NIF / DNI, telephone/e-mail, bank account, and image.
No specially protected data is processed.
Rights of the interested parties
- Right of access: Right to obtain confirmation from the data controller as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed and, if so, right of access to your personal data. As well as:
- The purposes of the treatment;
- The categories of personal data in question;
- The recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data was communicated or will be communicated, in particular recipients in third parties or international organizations;
- If possible, the planned period of conservation of the personal data or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- The existence of the right to request from the controller the rectification or deletion of personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data relating to the interested party, or to oppose said processing;
- The right to file a claim with a control authority;
- When the personal data has not been obtained from the interested party, any available information about its origin;
- The existence of automated decisions, including profiling, the logic applied, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
- Right of rectification: Right to obtain from the controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns you. Taking into account the purposes of the treatment, the interested party will have the right to complete the personal data that is incomplete, including through an additional declaration.
- Right of deletion: Right to obtain the deletion of the personal data that concerns him from the data controller, who will be obliged to delete the personal data without undue delay when any of the following circumstances occur:
- The personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- The interested party withdraws the consent on which the treatment is based;
- The interested party opposes the treatment;
- The personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- The personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation established in the Law of the Union or of the Member States that applies to the data controller;
- The personal data have been obtained in relation to the offer of information society services aimed at minors.
However, a series of exceptions are regulated in which this right will not apply. For example, when the right to freedom of expression and information must prevail.
- Right of opposition: Right to oppose at any time that personal data concerning you are subject to processing.
The person responsible for the treatment will stop processing the personal data, unless it proves compelling legitimate reasons for the treatment that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to limitation of processing: Right to obtain from the controller the limitation of data processing when any of the following conditions is met:
- The interested party challenges the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows the person in charge to verify the accuracy of these;
- The treatment is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of the personal data and instead requests the limitation of its use;
- The person in charge no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the treatment, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims; and
- The interested party has opposed the treatment while it is verified if the legitimate reasons of the person in charge prevail over those of the interested party.
In application of the LSSI-CE, advertising or promotional communications will not be sent by email or other equivalent electronic means of communication that have not previously been requested or expressly authorized by the recipients thereof.
In the case of users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, if this contract authorizes the sending of commercial communications regarding products or services that are the same or similar to those that were initially contracted or of professional or commercial interest with the user, contact, customer or supplier.
In any case, the user, after proving his identity, may request that no further information be sent to him through the corresponding channels for this purpose.