EGlobe guarantees the protection of all personal data provided by the User and in compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13 Protection of Personal Data, in the RD 1720/2007 December 21 and remaining applicable regulations, informs you that:
- a) All personal data provided to the eGlobe will be treated in accordance with Law 15/1999 of December 13 Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, and will be incorporated into the WEB USERS file, created and maintained under the responsibility of eGlobe, which has been duly registered with the Spanish data Protection Agency.
- b) The data are collected for the following purposes: general administration of the web, maintenance, development, control and resolution of queries or complaints of customers and users, processing of orders or quotations requested information on offers and new products, management quotations requested by customers through the web page.
- c) In all these cases, the data provided is strictly necessary for the performance of the service, and consequently eGlobe is committed to protecting the confidential information to which it has access.
- d) Whenever the user does not expressly object, during and after the business relationship or request for information sent through our contact forms, we will: send information and commercial communications through any channel, including electronic, on products and services offered by eGlobe.
- e) eGlobe not use in any case the personal data that you make available for purposes other than those referred to in this policy.
- f) The User certifies that are older than 14 years and therefore has the necessary legal capacity to provide consent regarding the processing of personal data and all in accordance with the provisions of this Policy Privacy.
- g) The User may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data and the right to withdraw consent for any of the purposes mentioned above, sending eGlobe duly signed letter to our postal address or electronics, where clearly stating contact details, which must be accompanied by photocopy of DNI / NIF or document proving their identity.